Laser hair removal is a safe, virtually painless method of removing unwanted hair. It works by focusing a laser beam at the base of the hair follicle, halting hair growth.
Laser hair removal is a safe, virtually painless method of removing unwanted hair. It works by focusing a laser beam at the base of the hair follicle, halting hair growth. Laser hair removal is different to the Intense Pulsed Light system (IPL) which uses less powerful, diffused light waves. Laser hair removal can be used on any part of the body, including the most common problem areas: face, bikini area, legs and underarms. Many professionals and celebrities choose laser hair removal as it is considered the highest quality, most safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair from visible areas.
Benefits & Expectations
- Laser hair removal can result in permanent
- removal of unwanted hair
- Statistics show that 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments
- Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs
- No more irritating skin and red bumps caused by those ingrown hairs we are all affected by
- Laser hair removal procedure is much shorter than other methods such as electrolysis. Advancements in technology mean you are able to carry on with your daily routine straight away with no down time
- The procedure is virtually painless
- No more shaving or waxing! Someone can shave 11,540 times in one lifetime - with statistics like this it is easy to see why anyone would like to remove unwanted hair permanently