Exilis is a non-invasive cosmetic operation which aims at removing unwanted body fat, treating skin laxity and even limiting the appearance of wrinkles and free lines. Encompassing cutting edge technology, it has also been approved by the FDA.
Exilis uses a device with two heads that liquifies fat and tightens the skin at the same time. To achieve that, it emits monopolar radio frequency waves as well as ultrasounds so as to trigger collagen growth. The therapist will focus exactly on the wanted area, while being constantly informed by a monitor, and apply the appropriate energy to the patient’s body or face, thusly treating it without causing any undesired harm. After it has been melted, the fat goes through the lymphatic system, exiting the patient’s system.
A typical Exilis operation takes about 20-30 minutes, depending of course on the size of the treated area. A total of 4-6 treatments (at 7-10 days intervals) are usually required.
Benefits & Expectations
Exilis has been praised for delivering the following:
- It achieves effective fat shedding from the treated spots
- It accomplishes dynamic skin tightening
- It efficiently tones and contours the trouble body areas
- It causes minimal discomfort and pain during the procedure thanks to its advanced software that delivers gradual application of energy
- It requires brief treating sessions
- It delivers long-lasting results
- It is clinically tested and is almost free of side effects, mainly owing to its non-obtrusive method
Exilis is proven to work on the following areas:
- Love handles
- Inner Knees
- Breast (and “men breasts”)