Pressotherapy is a painless, non-invasive detoxifying treatment. This is a revolutionary process that promotes the body’s natural functions. Pessotherapy is an enjoyable treatment that immediately improves circulation and visually reduces cellulite in the lower limbs.
Pressotherapy is a painless, non-invasive detoxifying treatment. This is a revolutionary process that promotes the body’s natural functions and is a technique with a physiotherapeutic origin, widely used in vascular treatment for the drainage of the lower limbs. It is an excellent means of treatment for oedematose cellulite in the lower limbs.
Pressotherapy treatment is applied by means of trousers, sleeves or a girdle. A computer controlled compression system inflates individual sections of a special multi-chambered garment, forcing toxins and fatty deposits into the circulatory system. This enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, increasing venous flow (blood flow to the heart). The toxins are then naturally flushed by the body through the lymphatic system. It’s a great alternative to liposuction.
Benefits & Expectations
- Immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation
- Body shaping and profiling
- Weight management
- Pre and post liposuction treatment
- Reduces localized lipolytic oedema (fatty deposits)
- Effective lymphatic drainage
- Relieves leg pain and swelling
- Helps prevent venous stasis (stagnation of blood flow in veins / capillaries)
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis
- Improves blood flow and oxygenation
- Provides athletic performance enhancement